Lista pecet@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

Re: [PECET] Mój pomysł na płyty następcę płyt DVD/bluRay

To: pecet@man.lodz.pl
Subject: Re: [PECET] Mój pomysł na płyty następcę płyt DVD/bluRay
From: Marcin Debowski <agatek@INVALID.zoho.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 10:25:16 GMT
On 2019-03-29, robot <adresfalszywy@onet.pl> wrote:
> sytuacji są do dupy. Jednak z drugiej strony z tego co widzę, ogólnie
> są używane coraz rzadziej. I odnoszę wrażenie, że w związku z tym ich
> jakość oraz jakość napędów jest co raz gorsza.

Właśnie jestem w trakcie szukania ze 2ch napędów, które po
przetestowaniu umieszczę gdzieś na zapas w suszarce.... Popatrzyłem na
Plextory, bo to była swojego czasu legenda sama w sobie. Taki PX-891SAF
ciągle do kupienia. Na Amazonie jeszcze opinie w miarę w miarę, ale
patrzę na Newegg
https://www.newegg.com/global/sg-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827249086

Połowa opinii 1*
Np.:

david w.
Ownership: more than 1 year
Verified Owner
Plextorl : Best days behind them 7/3/2018 4:24:45 PM

Pros: When they work there isn't a better product out there however
there seems to be one thing or another wrong with better than half of
the ones I used and I have bought over 60 of them in the last 12 months.

Cons: If you get one that does function properly it isn't long before
the button won't open the drawer. Then you have to power off the unit to
get the drawer to open. Unbelievable that a drive that is priced twice
as much as the others can have this many issues.

Other Thoughts: Would not recommend to my worst enemy anymore. Something
has changed and not for the better. Better off buying any cheaper model
that typically doesn't last as long because you can buy 2 of those for
the price of 1 these. Trust me these are no longer worth the extra
money. I wish they were.

--
Marcin

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>