Lista winnt@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

Re: [WINNT] Opera 12.16 nie otwiera

To: winnt@man.lodz.pl
Subject: Re: [WINNT] Opera 12.16 nie otwiera
From: PiteR <email@fauszywy.pl>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2016 22:30:12 +0200
Olaf Frikiov Skiorvensen pisze tak:

>>> Ma ktoś blade pojęcie choćby czemu linki typu:
>>> http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/niebezpiecznik/~3/ajXVRVXOxYc/ Nie
>>> chcą się otwierać w Operze 12.16?
>>
>>To nie linki tylko wina bezpiecznika
>>
>>A secure connection cannot be established because this site uses an
>>unsupported protocol.
>
> To wina CloudFlare.

raczej nie bo nie ma ich komunikatu

ale doczytałem w końcu

In order to make your browser, and its mail client, function well on
the present-day web, we’ve made a few changes, with a focus on the
security aspect. The most important change is the support for ECC
cipher suites used in secure connections. Another addition is GCM.
Opera 12 now supports the same set of ciphers as other modern browsers.

We have seen that many domains are relying on ECC certificates, thus
making Opera 12 unable to connect. Similarly most clients using TLS
have deprecated RC4 from the list of secure ciphers. We have done the
same in this update. There is a setting to turn it back on, in case you
need it. Since more servers are supporting TLS 1.2, we have enabled
that by default.

http://www.opera.com/blogs/security/2016/02/opera-12-and-opera-mail-
security-update/

--
Piter

Let me see your war face.

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>