Re: GHOST 2003 Boot Diks a dysk SATA2

Autor: Michal Kawecki <kkwinto_at_o2.px>
Data: Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 12:40:13 MET DST

Dnia Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:45:30 +0200, Latet napisał(a):

>>> przy starcie kompa (i do paru innych rzeczy). Kiedyś tak nawet miałem,
>>> ale teraz to zbędne, skoro sam BIOS zapewnia wygodny wybór z której
>>> partycji ma startować.
>>
>> Który BIOS pozwala na wybór partycji?
>
> Sorki, miałem na myśli wybór urządzenia, w tym dowolnego z podłączonych dysków.
> Zawsze mam inne systemy na innych (fizycznie) dyskach, stąd mój skrót myślowy.
>
> Miachale K. - jesteś znanym fanem tego programu, więc jakie jest Twoje zdanie
> o legalności używania BootIT NG z CD w trybie darmowycm do robienia obrazów
> partycji?

Cóż, licencja w tym przypadku mówi jasno:

"TERABYTE UNLIMITED (TRIAL-USE) LICENSE AGREEMENT

1. LICENSE:

(a) TRIAL USE IN YOUR OWN COMPUTER

(i) YOU MAY: use the Evaluation Software for evaluation
purposes in your own computer, for a period not to exceed
thirty (30) days after your first installation or use of the
Evaluation Software. You may not re-install or additionally
install the Evaluation Software for additional evaluation
periods.

(ii) Not "Free Software". This Evaluation Software is
not "free software", but a software copy with limited
license rights, as set forth in this Agreement.

(iii) Temporary Evaluation Use Only. You may use this
Evaluation Software without charge for a limited time only,
and solely to decide whether to purchase a paid license for
the software from TeraByte. If you wish to use the
Evaluation Software after the thirty (30) day evaluation
period, then you must purchase a Full Use license for the
software from TeraByte. You can visit TeraByte's web site at
www.terabyteunlimited.com, for further information.

(iv) NO CONTINUED USE WITHOUT REGISTRATION.
Unregistered use of the Evaluation Software after the thirty

(30) day trial period is an infringement of TeraByte's legal
and equitable rights, including but not limited to copyright
and trade secret rights, under U.S. and international laws.

(v) Notwithstanding the above, should you use, install,
copy, or download the Evaluation Software for a particular
purpose, and should the Evaluation Software successfully
accomplish that particular purpose, such use shall not be
considered evaluation purposes. In such case, you shall
immediately obtain the appropriate end user license."

Jest też stosowny wątek na grupie Terabyte:

Q: Is BING free and not subject to a fee if accessed via a floppy and
not installed onto a drive? The only reason I ask is this came up on one
another newsgroup and want to be very clean.

A: The 30-day trial version is a 30-day trial version regardless of
where it's run from. The details are in the license agreements.

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb?cmd=xover&group=public.apps.bootitng&related=17709&utag=

--
M.   [Windows - Shell/User MVP]
/odpowiadając na priv zmień px na pl/