Lista winnt@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

Re: [WINNT] Lekki antywirus dla Windows 7

To: winnt@man.lodz.pl
Subject: Re: [WINNT] Lekki antywirus dla Windows 7
From: ąćęłńóśźż <a@e.pl>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 08:19:07 +0100
A MS Essentials nie da się doinstalować do Win 7?
Do Win XP nadal można Essentials, tylko trzeba ręcznie pobrać instalkę i
później ręcznie aktualizować bazy.
MSEInstall.exe

www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5201

"Supported Operating System
Windows 7, Windows Vista
Minimum system requirements for Microsoft Security Essentials
Operating System: Windows Vista (Service Pack 1, or Service Pack 2)*; Windows 7*
For Windows Vista and Windows 7, a PC with a CPU clock speed of 1.0 GHz or
higher, and 1 GB RAM or higher.
VGA display of 800 × 600 or higher.
200 MB of available hard disk space.
An Internet connection is required for installation and to download the latest virus and spyware definitions for Microsoft Security Essentials.
Internet Browser"

"Microsoft Security Essentials reached end of service on January 14, 2020 and is no longer available as a download. Microsoft will continue to release signature updates (including engine) to service systems currently running Microsoft Security Essentials untill 2023.
Why is Microsoft Security Essentials no longer available?
Windows 7 is no longer supported and availability of new installations of Microsoft Security Essentials has ended. We recommend all customers move to Windows 10 and Windows Defender Antivirus for our best security option.
Will Microsoft Security Essentials running on my system continue to run?
Yes, we will continue to provide signature updates for Microsoft Security Essentials
until 2023."

-----
Z tymi Majkrosoftami Essentialsami jakoś to działało a teraz to nie bardzo.

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>