Lista winnt@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

Re: [WINNT] Klonowanie partycji systemowe XP

To: winnt@man.lodz.pl
Subject: Re: [WINNT] Klonowanie partycji systemowe XP
From: Olek <olotestSPAMFE@poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 21:35:36 +0100
On 06.01.2015 11:11, Jacek Maciejewski wrote:

Dopiszę jeszcze finał. Otóż, jakim programem bym nie przeniósł tej
cholernej partycji i tak system z niej nie wstawał, a wypróbowałem tak
dla zabawy easeusa, clonezillę i snapshoota. Keriver i Hdclone miały w

Clonezilla Windows FAQ
A common problem to many cloning schemes is a cloned Windows operating system won’t boot on the cloned disk. MS Windows systems are very sensitive to any hardware change and may be highly disturbed by a new disk structure. Here are three questions that come over and over, with links to the answers on the Clonezilla web site FAQ pages.

A. After I Did A Disk-to-disk Clone, MyTo Boot. Why?
Did you leave both disks into the machine?

MSWindows In The Source Disk Fails
http://drbl.org/faq/fine-print.php?path=./2_System/111_disk_to_disk_fail_boot_MS_win.faq#111_disk_to_disk_fail_boot_MS_win.faq

B. After The Image Is Restored To Another Machine, It Fails To Boot. The
Error Message Is “Missing Operating System” Or Just A Blinking
Underscore
Usually this is because GNU/Linux and MS Windows interpret the CHS (cylinder, head,sector) value of hard drives differently. Some possible solutions are given here:
http://drbl.org/faq/fine-print.php?path=./2_System/23_Missing_OS.faq#23_Missing_OS.faq

C. I Get An Error “0xc00000e : Can't Run WINLOAD.EXE” (or 0xc0000425)
After Restoring A Windows7 Image
Here’s the solution:
http://drbl.org/faq/fine-print.php?path=./2_System/86_Win_7_0xc00000e_error.faq#86_Win_7_0xc00000e_error.faq

--
Olek

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>