Re: Awaria Windowsa i błąd stop

Autor: Michal Kawecki <kkwinto_at_o2.px>
Data: Mon 31 Dec 2007 - 14:01:31 MET

Dnia Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:42:56 +0100, Osadnik napisał(a):

> Michal Kawecki pisze:
>> Dnia Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:58:10 +0100, Osadnik napisał(a):
>>> BAD POOL HEADER
>>> Kodu błędu nie ma.
>
> Użyłem tego UBC4WIN. nie ma dostępu do dysku - be sterownika ani rusz.
> Taka felerna płyta i kontroler SIL3112.
>
> Już powoli odchodzę od zmysłów.
>
> Czy w tym UBC4WIN można jakoś zainstalować sterownik do dysku? bo mi
> odmawia instalacji ze względu na brak dostępu - tylko do czego?

Hmmm powinna być taka możliwość przy kompilowaniu płytki? Zobacz - tu
jest przepis:

"I was just looking at the above posts and installing SATA or SCSI
drivers is enough of a challenge that I'll show you my experience in
more detail.

I have an ASUS motherboard with a SATA controller in a RAID-0
configuration using 2 discs. The drivers aren't on the Windows install
CD, so I found them at the ASUS website. You can download them for the
sake of example at
ftp://dlsvr03.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/ide/silicon/3114/Silicon_v1050.zip
The drivers are contained in a zipped folder. Unzip and open the folder
and you will see one file named TxtSetup.oem
Right click on that file and send to notepad. Scroll down to the [SCSI]
section. In that section, place a # sign before any non-XP driver. Those
lines turn to comments as below.

[SCSI] ; HwComponent section
Si3112r_XP = "Silicon Image SiI 3x12 SATARaid Controller for Windows
XP/Server 2003"
#Si3112r_NT = "Silicon Image SiI 3x12 SATARaid Controller for Windows NT
4.0 and 2000"

Now save the file. Copy the folder that contains all drivers and the
TxtSetup.oem file (Silicon_SATA1.0.50 in my case) to the
C:\pebuilder3110a\drivers\SCSIAdapter folder (or wherever you installed
PE builder). That's it. Assuming you have a source for Windows
installation files and the correct ATI plug-in (the one that is at
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\BartPE rather than downloaded
from the support section of the Acronis site) in the
C:\pebuilder3110a\plugin folder, you're ready to build!

You can find the full instructions for driver installation on the BartPE
website at http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/help/english/drivers.htm
The main BartPE website is at http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/intro/"

> Zainstalował bym jakiego Windowsa obok nawet ale tak - XP - zasyfi sie w
> trymiga, 2000 dziurawe, a 98 nie pójdzie bo ntfs jest.

Ani XP ani W2k się nie zasyfi, jeśli będziesz się podpinał do Internetu
przez router. Jak nie masz routera to w XP wystarczy włączyć Zaporę. No
i nie uruchamiaj żadnych plików pochodzących ze starej instalacji.
Najlepiej postaw nowy system na osobnej partycji.

--
M.   [Windows - Shell/User MVP]
/odpowiadając na priv zmień px na pl/