Re: Dziwny problem z instalatorem winsows (winXP)

Autor: Goomy <goomy_at_interia.pl>
Data: Sat 13 Aug 2005 - 15:16:21 MET DST

> > Potem menu start : SFC/SCANNOW wloz plyte z instalka windowsa
przeskanuje
> > system pod katem brakujacych plikow syustem moze barkuje jakichs DLL
>
> tego nie znalem... zrobilem, pojawilo sie okienko ze wyszukuje, jak
dojechal
> do konca to okienko zniknelo i koniec. nic nie napisal. czy do znaczy ze
> jest dobrze czy zle?
> a odnosnie powyzszego - a co z update windowsa - czy nie wykryje on, ze
nie
> sa to pliki oryginalne i nie przywroci mi tych starych z dziurami?

trzeba bylo sprawdzic czy installator windows dziala :P, google mowia
jeszcze tak:
"
I also had this problem and solved it on mine and three
other machines. Go back to Suns website (www.java.com) and manually
download the latest version. This is shown on the main screen in the green
box, top
right hand side of the screen. (Manual Download) Look down the list on the
screen that is then shown and
click on the download button next to Windows OFFLINE
INSTALLATION), it's 14.3mb in size! Make a note of where it has been
downloaded to on your
hard drive! Once you have saved it to your hard drive reboot your
computer and then goto the location where you saved it. Run the install
program again, then once installed reboot
your machine again and it should be working properly. I hope this works for
you, as it did for me! Good luck.

I tu jeszcze:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315346
zobacz ten wpis do rejestru: