Re: NETSCAPE GOLD

Autor: Filip Kochanski (siema_at_mcs.com)
Data: Sun 28 Jan 1996 - 06:36:09 MET

Slawomir Bialek wrote:

> stas9593_at_uidaho.edu (Milosz Stasik) wrote:
>
> >Czesc,
>
> >Wiadomosc dla zainteresowanych nowinkami firmy N. Proponuje przyjrzenie
> >sie Netscape Gold 2.0.1. Jest to "wczesna" wersja jeszcze oficjalnie nie
> >rozpowszechniania. Mozna ja sciagnac z
>
> >ftp://navgold@ftp1.netscape.com/g32e20b1.exe
>
> >Username: navgold
> >Password: au1ag2
> >File: g32e20b1.exe (wielkosc - nieco ponizej 4Mb)
>
> A moglny ktos napisac co takiego zlotego w tych czterech megach sie
> miesci? Moj internet opiera sie o modem i nie stac mnie na sciaganie
> na slepo :((((
>
> -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
> CIVIC * civic * CIVIC * civic * CIVIC
> -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
> voice/fax/data: +48 (32) 1500536
> (voice: +48 (32) 1042668)
> mailto: civic_at_silesia.ternet.pl
> http://www.silesia.ternet.pl/~civic
> civic_at_IRC
> =====================================

NAVIGATOR GOLD 2.0 BETA
                                   FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: How is Netscape Navigator Gold different from Netscape Navigator?

A: Netscape Navigator Gold 2.0 features all of Netscape Navigator 2.0's award-winning Internet browsing
capabilities, plus a built-in editor to let you easily
publish live, online Web pages.

Q: Why would I use Netscape Navigator Gold? What does it do?

A: Use Netscape Navigator Gold just as you use Netscape Navigator for Internet browsing. The difference is the
added ability to edit and publish your own
Web pages. Once you have created your Web pages, Navigator Gold provides you with a simple way to publish it to
an Internet server.

Q: How do I get Netscape Navigator Gold? Where do I buy it?

A: We have released a beta 1 version of Netscape Navigator Gold. You can download the beta version for free.
When the final version is released, you will be
able to purchase Netscape Navigator Gold for $79 from your Netscape authorized reseller or directly from
Netscape's online General Store.

 Filip Kochanski                              siema_at_mcs.com
 Windows NT & System 7.5.2   =======>>>>  NEVER Windows 95!