Need a help!

Autor: Bartlomiej Solarz (solarz_at_ibspan.waw.pl)
Data: Tue 30 Jan 1996 - 08:28:36 MET

Czesc !

Dostalem taki list:
Subject: Proffessional Cooking Schools

If you have any information, as to the location of professional cooking
schools (in Poland, in the Polish language), I would greatly appreciate it.
 I am inquiring for a Polish gentleman friend, who wants to return to Poland
for such a school. Thank you for any, and all help.
Dalton Grizzard

Odpowiedzi prosze na e-mail:
D1NUGUY_at_aol.com

* Bartlomiej Solarz INSTYTUT BADAN SYSTEMOWYCH PAN *
* tel. 37-68-22 Life is a fun *
* tel. 36-19-01 w 247 E-mail solarz_at_ibspan.waw.pl *