Lista pecet@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

Re: [PECET] i5-7500 czy i7-6700

To: pecet@man.lodz.pl
Subject: Re: [PECET] i5-7500 czy i7-6700
From: Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <_wstaw_nick_@greysector.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 21:32:42 +0000 (UTC)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 19:07:07
From: Irokez
> W dniu 2020-07-09 o 12:50, PiteR pisze:
>> i5-7500 czy i7-6700
>>
>> który kupić żeby nie naciąć się, że coś nie działa. Pod win 8.1
>> albo zadziała jak się zaktualizuje bios
>>
>> https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H270 Pro4/index.asp#CPU
>> https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/compare.html?productIds=97123,88196

> Na i5-7500 nie zadziała Hyper-Threading

To akurat dobrze, bo łagodzi wpływ wielu luk zabezpieczeń w procesorach
Intela:
https://mdsattacks.com/
In addition, we recommend disabling Simultaneous Multi-Threading (SMT),
also known as Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology, which significantly
reduces the impact of MDS-based attacks without the cost of more complex
mitigations. Note that you might still be vulnerable despite disabling
SMT, as MDS does not strictly rely on the presence of SMT.

Pozdrawiam,
Dominik
--
Fedora   https://getfedora.org  |  RPM Fusion  http://rpmfusion.org
oppression to develop psychic muscles.

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>