Re: Prośba pilna o ocenę zestawu

Autor: Chris <spam_at_spam.net>
Data: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 11:55:46 +0200

JDX nabazgrał(a):

> On 2012-08-06 11:11, Chris wrote:
> [.....]
>> "Może" nie wiem, gadałem z grafikiem i powiedział że "może" ... w końcu
>> po coś są pro karty i monitory dla grafików ... jak by nie było różnicy
>> to czemu mają przepłacać ...
> Przepłacać mają za to, że, tak jak tu wspomniano, np. Adobe CS daje
> dodatkowe wsparcie dla niektórych kart przez co pakiet działa trochę
> szybciej. Albo za to, że karta obsługuje jednocześnie 8 monitorów. A nie
> dlatego, że maja one lepszą jakość obrazu niż "zwykłe karty" bo to jest
> po prostu nieprawda. Co zaś się tyczy monitorów, to wiadomo, że są
> lepsze i gorsze matryce i za te lepsze trzeba zapłacić.

Depends on the model, but really there is no difference for those portions
of CS5, only Premiere and After Effects benefit from the CDUA based GPU
acceleration in CS5, and then it's only certain models, in which case unless
you're a pro it's best to get a GTX285 instead.

But for all of the components you're using they use OpenGL acceleration and
are available to both vendors.

The only consideration would be if you have a truely high bit depth monitor
that support true 12bit per channel colour, that would be the only reason to
get a workstation card (FireX/Quadro) as they support up to 16bit per colour
channel, whereas the gaming models are 10 per channel usually and 12bit
(with 10bit corrected output) for the best models via HDMI.

But if you're no using a specialized monitor then don't waste your money on
a FireGL/FirePro or Quadro card, get a quality, low power consumption, large
memory, cool 'n' quiet mid-range card (something like the HD5770 or lower or
the GTS250). A nice card for a cool and quiet rig would be the new HD5550
with the passive heatsink, but it s a bit slower. I prefer the HD5K series
because of the better sub-pixel support and the better colour depth support
on DP and HDMI, but even then it's not as good as it could be (limited
output on HDMI below the level of GPU support).

Ogólnie ciekawy temat:
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/287926-15-nvidia-quadro-radeon-adobe

--
www.bezwypadkowy.net - Sprawdź historię auta i zobacz czy nie było wrakiem.