LiteOn LH-18A1P - jaka alternatywa

Autor: zoom <kysio_at_chello.pl>
Data: Sat 06 Jan 2007 - 23:03:27 MET

chcialem kupic te nagrywarke ale zamiast polegac na
wypasionych parametrach przeczytalem recenzje i wyglada na
to, ze jest to niedorobka ... zainteresowanym podsylam
linka do tekstu ponizej ... czy moglibyscie podac mi pare
modeli, ktore moglyby stanowic alternatywe ... co teraz
ma najlepsze notowania jesli chodzi o nagrywarki dvd ?

http://cdrinfo.com/Sections/Reviews/Specific.aspx?ArticleId=18774&PageId=26

If gut feeling counts for anything, this drive didn't feel right. It seemed
like a drive that was pushed quickly onto the market without all the kinks
ironed out yet. Perhaps LiteOn was eager to get an 18x burner out, but at
what cost. Of course, there's always the firmware upgrades on which we've
come to rely on from all manufacturers, but I certainly wouldn't rush out to
buy this drive unless major improvements are made. There were a number of
discs that could either not be read after being burned, or not burned at
all.