Re: Dyski twarde Nikimi w Polsce

Autor: Michał (fred4u_at_wywalto.wp.pl)
Data: Tue 02 Dec 2003 - 21:51:56 MET

>>Nikimi sprzedaje naprawiane przez siebie dyski innych producentów.
> A to dopiero ciekawostka. Masz jakieś dokładniejsze źródło tych informacji?

Najlepiej www.nikimi.com :)
"The Nikimi product range comprises of top quality hard drives, and
optical storage products from top manufacturers, which have been
returned from the field. The products are then put through an extensive
quality process to ISO 9001/2000 standards, which is licenced by the
OEM. All our products meet a certification standard which is equivalent
to brand new. For such standard, we classify them as recertified."

To wyjaśnia wszystko ;)

Dodam ze z moim problemów nie było.

Pozdr.,
Michał