Re: Nyce_guy - to jakis absurd!( bylo Re: 2 osoby skazane)

Autor: Gregorio Kus (Grego_at_RMnet.it)
Data: Fri 21 Mar 1997 - 10:52:15 MET

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997 06:01:30 +0100 (CET), Nyce_guy wrote:

>Masz pod ten WPS tak dobre narzedia jakie sa pod windows?
>Nie? To mozesz sobie swoj WPS w buty wlozyc.

/-------------------------------------------------------------------
The funny thing is that I replaced the last MS stuff two years ago.
But I only do such kid stuff as writing technical reports with
diagrams, footnotes, endnotes, sidebars and formulas. And some project
scheduling in CA-SuperProject. And a bit of newsletter publishing.
And a little writing in Norwegian, English, German and French.
And some computations in REXX with 24 significant digits. And a
multiuser database in AREV/2. And a DB2/2 database. And some software
prototyping in CA-Realizer or Smalltalk. And some software development
in VA C++ and VA COBOL. With some assembler routines using ALP.
And some subprograms in PROLOG. And two different WWW servers for my
intranet. And some fumbling tests to learn Java programming. So the
only Microsoft program I occationally run is Freecell.
/-------------------------------------------------------------------

cytat,
zeby nie bylo ze sam zostalem na swiecie

Grego

p.s. a na moich dyskach mam 1.5GB oprogramowania do OS/2
a pozatym to nie wiem jak Ty sobie to wyobrazasz - ze ja wlaczam
komputer potem wpatruje sie przez 8 godzin w WPS (bo przeciez nie
mam aplikacji) a potem gasze i wychodze z pracy?
I za to mi placa?
Te hamerykance maja naprawde ciekawe pojecie o europie

--
Gregorio Kus         Grego_at_RMnet.it           Grego_at_cyberspace.org