Fwd: RE: Video Card Advice

Autor: Przemysław Pawełczyk (warpman_at_friko5.onet.pl)
Data: Thu 05 Nov 1998 - 10:49:38 MET

Nie jest źle. Mają być sterowniki do procesora Riva 128 i TNT frimy
nVidia.
Warpman

On Tue, 03 Nov 1998 22:15:26 -0600, Brian Esperson wrote:

>My neighbor (and he would know) tells me there will be a nVida (Riva 128
and
TNT)
>driver available soon! Whoo Hooo!

Ok, I'll ask the obvious question..........Who is your neighbor?

--Thom

Lead Engineer at nVidia. He said he would give the source code to
anyone in
this OS/2 group who wanted it, but there were no takers, hmmm. Anyway,
guess Compaq said they **HAD** to support OS/2 if they wanted to have
Compaq
as a customer, so they are in the proccess of building the driver now.
will put it on my web site as soon as it is released!