Lista winnt@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

Re: [WINNT] Odp: alternatywa dla TeamViewer

To: winnt@man.lodz.pl
Subject: Re: [WINNT] Odp: alternatywa dla TeamViewer
From: 2late <deadlog_FILTR_@wp.pl>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:42:43 +0100
On 12/06/2019 06:12 PM, Neostrada wrote:
Michal M. Lechanski wrote:
Po ponad roku używania TeamViewera dostałem komunikat ze wykryto
komercyjne zastosowanie. Nigdy nie korzystałem komercyjnie, choc
przyznaję że jeden z klientów jest zainstalowany na moim biurowym
komputerze. No cóż, nie będę się kłócił, ale ze względu na cenę
subskrypcji nie będę też używał TeamViewera.

Oto co odpisali po zlozeniu reklamacji:

-------------------------

Dear TeamViewer User,

Thank you for your request regarding being unblocked from using the free version of TeamViewer. After reviewing the information provided to us, we were unable to confirm that the submitted ID is being used privately. Requiring commercial users to purchase a license is also part of our effort to maintain the free version, and to therefore make help accessible to everyone. The free version is for people who are using it to help family and friends.
To continue using TeamViewer, there are two options for you to consider:
1) We encourage you to purchase a license that fits your needs: https://w w w. teamviewer. com/pricing If you need help finding the perfect license, we will be happy to assist you personally:
+49 7161 60692 50

2) THIS FORM is a declaration of private use that needs to be printed, signed personally and sent back to us at the following email address form-service@teamviewer.com. When you return this to us, we will review your response confirming your declaration of private use and use this to determine whether we can re-enable your use of TeamViewer. For more information regarding the commercial use of the free version of TeamViewer, please refer to our community statement: https://community. teamviewer. com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Why-do-I-see-Commercial-use-suspected-Commercial-use-detected/ta-p/5265
If you are not sure whether you are using TeamViewer commercially,
please give us a call: +49 7161 60692 50 .
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Your TeamViewer Team
-----------------------------

I ja tez dzisiaj dostalem odpowiedz. Ladnych kilka tygodni zlecialo.

Najwazniuejszy kawalek to:

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are happy to inform you that your TeamViewer ID has been reset to “free”. After reviewing your request, we decided that your use case can be qualified as “personal”.

Ale i tak nie dziala, bo najprwadpodobniej musze odblokowac tez druga strone, czyli moj ID.
I zanosi sie na kolejnych kilka tygodni.

Pozdrawiam
--
2late™ Outspace Communication Inc.® 1999*2019©
Stupidity, like virtue, is its own reward

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>