Lista winnt@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

Re: [WINNT] wentylator w laptopie

To: winnt@man.lodz.pl
Subject: Re: [WINNT] wentylator w laptopie
From: PiteR <email@fauszywy.pl>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:42:05 +0200
artiun pisze tak:

> To nie to. Puściłem kompa z LiveCD i zachowuje się prawidłowo.
> Dziwne, z pomocą autoruns sprawdziłem co staruje i nie ma nic co
> by mogło zatrzymać wiatrak.

Ludzie w googlarce piszą coś o Acer ePower Management utility i o
upgrade BIOS.

It appears that you need the Acer ePower Management utility that part
of the Empowering Technology Suite to control the CPU fan properly.
What I was experiencing, which was confirmed by Acer and other forums,
that when the computer awoke from being suspended (sleep mode) the CPU
fan would no longer run. Causing the CPU to slowly overheat and finally
causing the computer to shutdown.

 I was able to make this happen in XP and Vista (when I unloaded the
Acer ePower Management Utility)".

 And from same forum:

 "we've got working Acer Empowering Technologies Framework and Acer
Power Management software, this solves the fan/sleep/heat issue just as
well as it does in Vista"

http://www.edugeek.net/forums/how-do-you-do/44851-acer-aspire-5315s-
overheating.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f108/acer-aspire-5315-
overheating-421182.html

--
Piotr

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>