Lista winnt@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

Re: [WINNT] trojan - jak?

To: winnt@man.lodz.pl
Subject: Re: [WINNT] trojan - jak?
From: Bartosz <sethiel@o2.pl>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 17:26:30 +0100
On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 15:40:29 +0100, artiun <artiun@spam.wp.pl> wrote:

>W dniu 2014-01-25 15:33, Bartosz pisze:
>> Dostałem właśnie mejla od jakiegoś chinczyka że da mi 48 milonow
>> dolarow. Rzecz jasna chce od mnie skany dokumentow i inne dane osobowe
>> coby kredyt albo jakiś inny szwidel na moje dane zrobić. Nawiązałem z
>> nim kontakt tak że już z 5 email idzie. I teraz skurczysynowi
>> chciałbym podesłać w zipe (na haslo) niby dane osobowe oraz jakiegoś
>> trojana - a nuż by się udało jego komputer przejąć. Tylko za diabla
>> nie wiem jak to zrobić? Szkodliwe pomysły mile widziane.
>>
>Ładnie ułożona bajka. Ucz się, nie szukaj gotowców :)
To nie bajka, nie zarzucaj mi kłamstw!!! Gdyż na to stwierdzenie
jestem bardzo wrażliwy!

Chi Wang Chan chiwang@metalmat.ufrj.br
I have a deal of $48.8 M I wish to introduce to you.
---
Chi

ja:
Please send it immediately:
PL 13 1140 2004 0000 3102 3164 xxxx
BIC/SWIFT: BREXPLPWMBK
thanks in advance.

Chi:
Dear friend,

Thank you for showing interest regarding my proposal to you. I have
enclosed detailed information in the attached file for your
understanding.

Please open the attached file for further details, be patient to read
through the information carefully. Get back to me on time if my
proposal is of appeal to you after reading through the details.

Your swift response (either positive or negative) will be well
appreciated.

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Chi Wang Chan

ja:
>All I require from you is to permit me to put you in as a foreign investor to
>my Bank...
How can we deal with it? What do you need in detail?

----
pozdrawiam

Chi:
Dear friend,

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing
this project.  I need your total devotion and trust to see this
through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that
we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to
execute this project.

You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything
legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall
pass through all Laws of International Banking and you have my word.
Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to
remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.

I am giving you further information for better understanding and for
you to know what I required from you. Please open the attached files
for further details. I need to know more about you and have some
details that can help me get a written agreement prepared for us.

Looking forward to your response.

i w załączniku doc (otwartym rzecz jasna nie na moim kompie ale
poprzez google documents) informacje o jego zapotrzebowaniu na dane
osobowe, m.in.:
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU NOW ARE:

(1) YOUR FULL NAME (Middle name Inclusive),

(2) YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS to contact you on as regards the
transfer,

(3) YOUR PHYSICAL CONTACT ADDRESS (not PO Box)

(4)YOUR DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY),

(5) PRIVATE/ALTERNATE E-Mail,

(6) OCCUPATION/BUSINESS,

(7) IDENTITY PROOF (Int’l Passport Or Drivers License) .

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>