Rek:ACTIVE DIRECTORY Implementation SME.....Irving, TX Citizen/Green card/EAD( not OPT) only Rek:ACTIVE DIRECTORY Implementation SME.....Irving, TX Citizen/Green card/EAD( not OPT) only Rek:ACTIVE DIRECTORY Implementation SME.....Irving, TX Cit

Autor: kalyani gattikoppula <kalyani7288_at_gmail.com>
Data: Fri 02 Mar 2012 - 16:05:37 MET

Hi,
Hope you are doing Great!!!

This is kalyani from Techgene Solutions and this is regarding a
Position which is in Irving, TX Let me know if you have any
consultants?

Job title- ACTIVE DIRECTORY Implementation SME
Citizen/Green card/EAD( not OPT) only
Duration-Contract-6 + months
Location-Irving

Experience in designing and deploying large scale Active Directories
in production environments.
Thorough understanding of factors governing reliability and
performance of Active Directory.
Good knowledge of health and performance monitoring of Active
Directory.
ˇ Serve as distributed computing security analyst for
information security operations. In this role, the candidate will
provide security support for Active Directory/Windows and UNIX
environments. This person will conduct security certifications of
servers in pre and post implementations to ensure security controls
are maintained. Conduct troubleshooting for events and incidents as
well as identification of potential vulnerabilities and provide
solutions and mitigation controls Provide security consultation on
projects and actively participate. Qualified candidate should have the
following skills and background.

Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows and or Unix Operating system.
Expert knowledge of Active Directory concepts, and roles of Domain
Controllers, Global Application Server roles. Up-to-date knowledge of
Microsoft Windows security.
Strong knowledge of Group Policy Objects.
Familiar with TCP/IP and port configurations.
Strong demonstrable technical and analytical skills
Pay attention to technical detail and focus on quality of service
Willing to take responsibility and handle multiple tasks
Team-player with good inter-personal and communication skills
Knowledge of security as it applies to Microsoft Windows and or Unix,
firewalls, routers, user authentication and access control, LDAP, Web-
servers and Application-servers.
Submittals must include the following info:
SKILLS:
ˇ System Engineer

ˇ Active Directory Implementations:

ˇ Windows Server 2008 R2:

ˇ NT:

ˇ Group Policies:

Please fill up the below details and revert me back ASAP

Candidate’s full name:
Contact # (Home/Mobile):
Email address:
Work Authorization:
Availability:
Current Location:
Relocation
Rate

I look forward for your correspondence.

Thanks & Regards,

Kalyani G

Techgene Solutions LLC
(A Minority Certified Company)
Fax : 972-692-5824
Gmail :Kalyani7288@gmail.com

Think once before you print..

NOTE: We respect your online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please reply to
kalyani7288@gmail.com with subject REMOVES. Sorry for any
inconvenience caused.