Omega Constellation My Choice Ladies Watch 1372.30

Autor: <blog025_at_watchesblog.cn>
Data: Mon 12 May 2008 - 09:47:32 MET DST

Omega Constellation My Choice Ladies Watch 1372.30

Omega Constellation My Choice Ladies Watch 1372.30 Link :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1372.30.html

Omega Constellation My Choice Ladies Watch 1372.30 Information :

Brand : Omega Watches ( http://omega.hotwatch.org/ )
Gender : Ladies
Code : Omega-1372.30
Item Variations : 1372.30, 1372.30.00, 1372-30, 1372-30-00,
1372/30, 137230, 1372
Movement : Quartz
Bezel : 18kt Yellow Gold
Case Material : 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Case Diameter : 25.5mm
Dial Color : Silver
Crystal : Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp : 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft

Availability: Contact Us For Availability Omega Constellation My
Choice Ladies Watch 1372.30 Swiss Quartz Movement. Silver Dial. 18K
Gold Half Bars. Push Button Safety Clasp. Two-tone Stainless Steel
Case and Bracelet. Sapphire Crystal (Scratch Resistant). Engraved
Roman Numeral on Bezel. Water Resistant 30m (100ft). Ladies Omega
Constellation My Choice Womens Watch 1372.30 / 1372.30.00 / 137230 /
13723000 Omega Constellation My Choice Ladies Watch 1372.30 Brand
OmegaSeries Omega ConstellationGender LadiesCase Material 18kt Yellow
Gold And Stainless SteelCase Thickness 7.5mmCase Diameter 25.5mmDial
Color SilverBezel 18kt Yellow GoldMovement QuartzClasp Hidden Push
Button DeploymentBracelet 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless SteelWater
Resistant 30m/100ftCrystal Scratch Resistant SapphireWarranty Warranty
service for this watch will be offered through HotWatch.Org and not
the manufacturer. Omega watches have a 2 year HotWatch.Org warranty.
Please click here for additional watch warranty information.Item
Variations 1372.30, 1372.30.00, 1372-30, 1372-30-00, 1372/30, 137230,
1372Omega watches have been a standard for quality and excellence for
over 150 years, when the company began as Switzerland's first watch
manufacturer. When elegance and strength come together to form an
extraordinary timepiece, the result can only be an Omega wristwatch.
Haob2b is proud to offer a full line of Omega watches; featuring the
Constellation series as endorsed by model Cindy Crawford. The Omega
Cindy Crawford Constellation watch series is renown for elegance,
beauty, and sophistication. Haob2b is proud to offer a full line of
other Omega watches, including Omega Seamaster, Omega Aqua Terra,
Omega Speedmaster, Omega double eagle, Omega Broad Arrow, and Omega Co-
Axial at competitive prices.Omega Constellation My Choice Ladies Watch
1372.30 is brand new, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy
your Omega Constellation My Choice Ladies Watch 1372.30 with total
satisfaction . A HotWatch.Org 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is included
with every Omega Constellation My Choice Ladies Watch 1372.30 for
secure, risk-free online shopping. HotWatch.Org does not charge sales
tax for the Omega Constellation My Choice Ladies Watch 1372.30, unless
shipped within New York State. HotWatch.Org is rated 5 stars on the
Yahoo! network.

The Same Omega Watches Series :

Omega Constellation My Choice Ladies Watch 1476.61 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1476-61.html

Omega Cindy Crawford Constellation My Choice Ladies Mini Watch
1561.71 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1561.71.html

Omega Cindy Crawford Constellation My Choice Ladies Mini Watch
1561.61 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1561.61.html

Omega Constellation Cindy Crawford My Choice Ladies Watch 1571.71 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/omega-constellation-my-choice-1571-71.html

Omega Cindy Crawford Constellation My Choice Ladies Mini Watch
1465.71 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1465.71.html

Omega Constellation My Choice Ladies Watch 1371.71 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1371-71.html

Omega Constellation Quadra Ladies Mini Watch 1537.71 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1537.71.html

Omega Constellation Quadra Ladies Watch 1335.76 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1335.76.html

Omega Cindy Crawford Constellation Quadra Ladies Watch 1521.71 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1521.71.html

Omega Constellation Quadra Ladies Mini Watch 1537.74 :
http://omega.hotwatch.org/Omega-1537.74.html