AAA Replica Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Pochette Designer Handbags

Autor: <df93f9ef_at_21cn.com>
Data: Sat 08 Mar 2008 - 08:51:56 MET

AAA Replica Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Pochette Designer Handbags

Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Pochette Handbags At :
http://www.sales-luxury.org/lv_damier_canvas_purses_37.html
Cute, casual and daring, the ever popular Pochette design is riveting
in the Damier Azur canvas.

Each replica Pochette features Damier Azur coated canvas with natural
cowhide leather trim, yellow topstitching, cowhide leather handle and
long removable shoulder strap, and snap closure.

Each replica LV includes date code and Louis Vuitton made in Paris
heat embossed stamp, LV box, and LV dust bag.

A youthful look, with the carefree, confident attitude we all adore,
this style is as versatile and functional as they come. Carried in
hand, on, or across the shoulder the Pochette is a roomy compact
clutch for day or evening necessities. The Azur white checkerboard is
a splendid match.
Size: 8" x 5"
We provide designer replica handbags http://www.sales-luxury.org/ of
AAA quality. We are trusted because of our explicit attention to
detail and attentive customer support, We specialize in wholesale
replica handbags Purses & Wallets http://www.sales-luxury.org/ .