Re: Downgrade

Autor: Kamikazee <niema_at_niema.pl.invalid>
Data: Thu 01 Nov 2007 - 22:39:38 MET

Wojciech "Spook" Sura pisze:
> Kamikazee wrote:
>> Jest w archiwum grupy.
>
> Przeszukałem archiwum grup i nie doszukałem się odpowiedzi dotyczącej
> BOXowego wydania Visty. Podrzuć link, jeśli możesz.

Skoro OEM ma możliwość downgrade to tak samo ma BOX. Najlepiej zadzwoń do MS.

Can I downgrade my OEM version of Windows Vista Business to Windows XP
Professional?
Yes. OEM downgrade rights for desktop PC operating systems apply to Windows
Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate as stated in the License Terms.
Please note, OEM downgrade versions of Windows Vista Business and Windows
Vista Ultimate are limited to Windows XP Professional (including Windows XP
Tablet PC Edition and Windows XP x64 Edition). End users can use the following
media for their downgrade: Volume Licensing media (provided the end user has a
Volume Licensing agreement), retail (FPP), or system builder hologram CD
(provided the software is acquired in accordance with the Microsoft OEM System
Builder License). Use of the downgraded operating system is governed by the
Windows Vista Business License Terms, and the end user cannot use both the
downgrade operating system and Windows Vista Business. There are no downgrade
rights granted for Windows Vista Home Basic or Windows Vista Home Premium.