Re: Licencja OEM Vista

Autor: Kristopultos <no.spam_at_please.pl>
Data: Fri 16 Mar 2007 - 11:02:32 MET

Użytkownik "Zbyszek Kłos" <zbigniew.---wykasuj-to---.klos@gmail.com> napisał
w wiadomości news:etdniq$8es$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...
> Cześć,
>
> Wybrałem ostatnio dla siostry laptopa. Laptop miał w zestawie Vistę Home
> Basic PL OEM. Niestety nie jestem pewien czy tak nowy system nie będzie
> zbyt problematyczny dla mniej zaawansowanego użytkownika (oraz czy nie
> będzie zbyt dużo programów potrzebych siostrze nie chodzących jeszcze pod
> Vistą itp.) więc zastanawiam się czy w ramach posiadanej licencji OEM nie
> można legalnie zainstalować XP Home i przeczekać aż Vista się bardziej
> ucywilizuje.

Chyba nie mozna. Znalazlem takie info w jakims FAQ (ostatnie zdanie)
http://download.microsoft.com/download/d/2/3/d23b9533-169d-4996-b198-7b9d3fe15611/downgrade_chart.doc

Can I downgrade my OEM version of Windows Vista Business to Windows XP
Professional?

Yes. OEM downgrade rights for desktop PC operating systems apply to Windows
Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate as stated in the License Terms.
Please note, OEM downgrade versions of Windows Vista Business and Windows
Vista Ultimate are limited to Windows XP Professional (including Windows XP
Tablet PC Edition and Windows XP x64 Edition). End users can use the
following media for their downgrade: Volume Licensing media (provided the
end user has a Volume Licensing agreement), retail (FPP), or system builder
hologram CD (provided the software is acquired in accordance with the
Microsoft OEM System Builder License). Use of the downgraded operating
system is governed by the Windows Vista Business License Terms, and the end
user cannot use both the downgrade operating system and Windows Vista
Business. There are no downgrade rights granted for Windows Vista Home Basic
or Windows Vista Home Premium.