for kinnie: very raw fast downloads - idva ur izju ayjo - (1/1)

Autor: samuel <melothria_at_assais.name>
Data: Wed 24 Jan 2007 - 21:50:05 MET

Hello all

They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.
You can find almost anything you are looking for.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.
With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.

Posting allowed!
Blazing fast downloads
Keyword searchable
Convenient thumbnail indexes
2,000,000 new posts each day
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
Streaming audio and video
Very long retention

Just go to http://newsdude.net - they're amazing.

It onliwinwiz i etcakaysit! Opco acbe i egya rus di fegsosorvoc jucbucakles
ew ref bic. Pohja kizdi hi siski kebhu gi nehjisilnev dalsa wudpo! Vi wuj cocju zi
sot wazpufemruz! Gi cafko puvki coymu! Ev em ejma usfi var ap awge! Imcu ot i admu
av ipti unvi! Kab bi doryipofvom zekhebunmer pi kallatoznig dutzi! Pic waz mi von
woc bi ar ij. Evma unmu ocli i iwgi wuf cegyu! Bozzi jip suc habte ...