Re: PULPIT ZDALNY

Autor: adas; <podolany_at_poczta.wp.pl>
Data: Mon 17 Apr 2006 - 10:27:37 MET DST

larbantai wrote:

> Dobra to jak sprawdzic kto aktulanie siedzi i ilu uzytkownikow na
> pulpicie zdalnym ?

ponad 90% Polakow obchodzi wlasnie swieta - nie uwazasz, ze
Twoje poddenerwowanie brakiem odpowiedzi jest nieuzasadnione?

http://www.robvanderwoude.com/index.html

### How many users are logged on/connected to a server?

Sometimes we may need to know how many users are logged
on to a (file) server, like maybe when there is a performance
degradation.

At the server's console itself, with native commands only:

    NET SESSION &#166; FIND /C "\\"

Remotely, with the help of SysInternals' PSTools:

    PSEXEC \\servername NET SESSION &#166; FIND /C "\\"

### Who is logged on to a computer?

We often need to know who is currently logged on to a remote
computer. With native Windows commands only:

    NBTSTAT -a remotecomputer &#166; FIND "<03>" &#166; FIND /I /V
"remotecomputer"

The first name in the list usually is the logged on user
(try playing with the NET NAME command to learn more about
the names displayed by NBTSTAT).

With the help of SysInternals' PSTools:

    PSLOGGEDON -L \\remotecomputer

or:

    PSEXEC \\remotecomputer NET CONFIG WORKSTATION &#166; FIND /I " name "

or:

    PSEXEC \\remotecomputer NET NAME

PSLOGGEDON is the most accurate solution, except it will
display the last logged on user if no one is currently
logged on. The others all show more or less the same results,
but the NBTSTAT command is much faster.

przegladales wszystkie narzedzia na http://SysInternals.com

adas;