Re: Rejestracja w setkach tysięcy search engines?

Autor: Tomfas (tomfas_at_poczta.onet.pl)
Data: Thu 08 Jan 2004 - 02:19:09 MET

Użytkownik "Tomfas" <tomfas_at_poczta.onet.pl> napisał w wiadomości
> Witam serdecznie,
>
> Czy ktoś z was wie czy realnym jest, jak reklamuje pewna dosyć znana i
> poważana firma, automatyczna rejestracja stron w ponad 300 tysiacach
search
> engines na świecie? Czytałem gdzieś, że część serwisów zablokowała
> automatyczna
> możliwość rejestracji stron WWW, a część z nich stała się w komercyjna.
Czy
> można dowierzać takim ofertom?
>
> Jak według was funcjonują takie rejestracje i czy są warte zaufania?
>
> Pozdrawiam
> Tfa.
>
> >My question is: it is at all possible? Should I believe in these sort of
>advertisements? As far as I know a few search engines have started prevent
>from automatic registration, and few suppose to be paid before
registration.

Let me ask you this question, can you even list 1000 search engines
that exist?

If there are 350,000 search engines, how can you be submitted to them
all since as most places I go to to submit a site require you to add
an extra code that you read from an image??

These types of 'services' (and use the word service reluctantly) post
your website to thousands of free for all links pages. Most of these
will either not exist (I looked at a list of sites one of these
services post your link to and couldn't find a working page!!) or if
it does will be worthless as there will be thousands of other links
off the same page.

Save your money.