PGP jest tak bezpieczne jak twoje zaufanie do administratora ?

Autor: Dariusz (dariusj_at_poczta.onet.pl)
Data: Fri 23 Mar 2001 - 23:18:13 MET

Don't do this at all! You should never create keys or even use GnuPG on
a remote system because you normally have no
physical control over your secret key ring (which is in most cases
vulnerable to advanced dictionary attacks) - I strongly
encourage everyone to only create keys on a local computer (a
disconnected laptop is probably the best choice) and if you
need it on your connected box (I know: We all do this) be sure to have a
strong password for your account and for your secret
key and that you can trust your system administrator.