Re: Czeste awarie w POL34 :-(

Autor: Marek Moskal (moskit_at_irc.p-l)
Data: Tue 14 Mar 2000 - 11:12:35 MET

Jacek Piskozub napisal(a) [14 Mar 2000]:

>> Wlasnie znowu padlo... :-(
[...]
>I jaki z tego wniosek? Ze w USA Internet jest do niczego? Czy tez po
>prostu "things happen"?

Things happen :)

Dzisiejszy komunikat z listy operatorów NANOG:

"
On friday a contractor cut four major Pacific Bell cables. About
11,000 circuits were affected. The affected area is roughly bordered
by Interstate Highways 880 and 680 and Trimble and Berryessa roads.
Pacific Bell estimates it won't have the cables repaired until Friday
March 17.

One cable I can understand. Two cables, ok you didn't realize the first
strange noise was a cable. Three cables, accidents come in threes. Four
cables?
"

--
					(moskit_at_irc.pl)