Non-U.S International Leaders ONLY!!!!

Autor: bc_at_inter-bank.com
Data: Fri 07 Aug 1998 - 08:08:43 MET DST

Dear International Leader!

As a Non-U.S citizen you are in the right place at the right time!

Consider the following:

1) Do you have local or worldwide international contacts?
2) Are you a Leader in the International Networking Marketing field?
3) Would you like to establish a worldwide income generator online?

If you answered positively to any of the above, then read on
to discover all the reasons that make this opportunity unbeatable
in the ever expanding arena of online commerce!

1998 $4 Billion in online commerece
2002 $40 Billion in online commerce at current growth rate!!

To Visit our Self-duplicating pages and Get your own Absolutely
FREE with no obligation ever,click below and you will receive
our url very shortly:

mailto:bc_at_inter-bank.com?subject=Send-URL-Now!

Our self-duplicating pages are instant and provide you with
full genealogies of your group,24 hours a day, right from
your own personal site!

CRUCIAL FACTORS: (for your consideration)

=============
SOLID BACKING:
=============

Backed by 8 year old corporation listed on the NASDAQ!!

==============
MARKET DEMAND
==============

Billion Dollar industry that is showing explosive growth
online.

====================================
STRATEGIC POSITIONING & PERFECT TIMING
====================================

Having the technology,capitalization & experience
to take this industry EXCLUSIVELY to the world of
Network Marketing.

===================
MARKET PENETRATION
===================

Ready for launch worldwide on August 7th 1998!!

========
ACT NOW!
========

To Visit our Self-duplicating pages and Get your own Absolutely
FREE with no obligation ever,click below and you will receive
our url very shortly:

mailto:bc_at_inter-bank.com?subject=Send-URL-Now!

Our self-duplicating pages are instant and provide you with
full genealogies of your group,24 hours a day, right from
your own personal site!

If For any reason you wish to be removed from this targetted list, click below.

mailto:bc_at_inter-bank.com?subject=Remove-me-NOW!