informacje o Solidarnosci...

Autor: Mariusz Ostrowski (mariusz_at_gnom.nask.waw.pl)
Data: Thu 05 Sep 1996 - 08:08:36 MET DST

Otrzymalem ponizszy mail. Moze ktos potrafi David'owi pomoc?

Mariusz

Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 15:17:25 -0500
From: David Tea <nexus_at_missconet.com>
Subject: Research Project on Solidarity in Poland

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to you looking for resources which I can access to
help me in my research about the Solidarity movements in Poland before,
during, and after the 1980s. Please send me any information that may
assist me in my research. I would like to thank you for reading my inquiry.

       Sincerely,
       David Tea