Pogoda dla Japonczykow

Autor: Wojtek Bogusz (bogusz_at_fuw.edu.pl)
Data: Sun 09 Apr 1995 - 17:12:42 MET DST

Moze kogos zainteresuje ta oferta (przepraszam jesli ktos czyta drugi
raz :-)

 Wojtek

Date: Sun, 9 Apr 1995 02:29:46 +0900
From: Yukari HARADA <harada_at_dbs-1.nhk.or.jp>
To: Wojtek.Bogusz_at_fuw.edu.pl
Subject: WEATHER REPORTS WANTED !

    [The following text is in the "iso-2022-jp" character set]

    "INTERNET WEATHER REPORTS WANTED !!"

  Hello.
  I am a producer of a TV news program of NHK (Nippon
Hoso Kyokai), the Japan Broadcasting Corporation.
  NHK is a Japanese public broadcasting service, and it is
a non-profit organization.

  NHK World News is looking for someone who can tell us
via Internet about the local weather with some
interesting episodes on your weather, flowers, pastime
on weekends, etc.

  We want some photos or Qicktime movie with either a
text or voice report in English or Japanese which is about
90 seconds.

  For Quicktime or MPEG, we would like resolution at
320 x 240 or more.

  If you are interested, please contact me for further
information by E-mail, fax or by phone.

    E-mail address: harada_at_dbs-1.nhk.or.jp
    Fax: 81-3-3485-1803
    Telephone: 81-3-5478-3578

  We would appreciate if you could tell your colleagues and
friends about this information, too.

  HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!

Ms. Yukari Harada
Producer