Lista pecet@man.lodz.pl
[Lista archiwów] [Inne Listy]

[PECET] 25% DigiWx Users DISSATISFIED

To: pecet@man.lodz.pl
Subject: [PECET] 25% DigiWx Users DISSATISFIED
From: "Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 04:25:03 +0200 (CEST)
With a customer dissatisfaction rate approaching 25% (that's nearly
 one out of every 4 buyers), here's what Belfort Instrument Company
DigiWx AWOS owners are saying....

Libby (S59) airport manager Keith Kinden: It's a piece of SHIT!

Cross Keys (17N) airport manager Hank Ostrosky: DigiWx is completely
 unreliable; reported winds are always wrong!

Collegedale (3M3) airport manager Chris Swain: 100% POOP!

Eureka (88M) airport manager Craig Eaton: Nobody likes it!

Greenville (GRE) airport manager Troy Walker: Prefer the Vaisala AWOS!

Central Jersey (47N) airport manager Greg Burchette: Getting a service
 response from Belfort is rare; getting a service fix is impossible!

Belfast Municipal (KBST) airport manager Thomas Kittredge: The DigiWx
 system has been down for months; we're seeking a replacement AWOS!

Ravalli County (6S5) airport manager Page Gough: The wind and temp
 info is only advisory; it is not FAA certified weather data!

General Dewitt Spain (M01) airport manager Walter Cathey: If we had a
 do over again, we wouldn't buy Belfort Instruments DigiWx AWOS

Johnson County (6A4) airport manager James Johnson: No one trusts the
 weather data reported from the DigiWx!

Coral Creek (FA54) airport manager Lawrence DeAndrade: We're
 embarrassed to admit that we have one of these systems!

Hyde Field (W32) airport manager Stan Fetter: Most pilots prefer to
 tune-in the SuperAWOS about a mile away at Potomac Airpark (KVKX)!

Oceana County (C04) airport manager Curt Lohman: I hope no other
 airport makes the same mistake we did in putting this DigiWx on our
 airfield!

Edgard G. Obie (S71) airport manager Edgar Obie, Jr: These things are
 planted like weeds all over Montana. Its not a pretty picture!

Vandalia Municipal (KVLA) airport manager Chad Feldpouch: The data
 spewed from DigiWx (when its working) is always suspect!

Fort Benton (79S) airport manager George Carver: We desperately want a
 SuperAWOS because the DigiWx doesn't measure up!

William T Piper Memorial (KLHV) airport manager Edward Watson:
 Everytime I flush the toilet, I think of DigiWx!

Brunswick Executive (KBXM) airport manager: I'm still scratching my
 head wondering why we bought this pile of shit!

Rio Vista Municipal (O88) airport manager John Andoh: They should have
 a picture of DigiWx next to the word "doodee" in the dictionary!

Ocean City Municipal (26N) airport manager William Colangelo: We
 bought one of the first ones; I wish I could buy a Vaisala now!

Garnett Municipal (K68) airport manager Gary Ecclefield: My advice to
 any airport considering a DigiWx: Run, don't walk, from Belfort AWOS!

Driggs Reed Memorial (KDIJ) airport manager Tom Hunter: We stopped
 using DigiWx years ago; it was a faulty untrustworthy AWOS!

Ingersoll Canton (KCTK) airport manager John Johnson: "I don't know of
 a single pilot who likes the DigiWx system!

Alexander Municipal (E80) airport manager Robert Uecker: No one uses
 this crappy system anymore!

Princeton (39N) airport manager Ken Nierenberg: The state bought this
 piece of shit for us and we're not happy about it!

Lee (KANP) airport manager Van Lee: We demoed the DigiWx and didn't
 like it so we bought the SuperAWOS instead!

Red Lodge (KRED) airport manager John Ladvala: If you want a DigiWx,
 please come take ours!

Sandia Airpark (1N1) airport manager Tina Chapa: Belfort's owner Bruce
 R. Robinson tried to shove one of these Digi systems down our
throats.

Buy DigiWx and you'll have Digi-SHIT just like it reads all over the
 internet!

And don't forget to read about the Meadow Lake Airport AWOS Fiasco at:
http://www.complaints.com/2012/january/12/Belfort_DigiWx_AWOS_Fiasco_26
2836.htm

Belfort's BIGGIST LIAR at: http://tinyurl.com/markwdecker

For even more:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=digiwx+shit
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=digiwx+awos+shit
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instruments+shit
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instruments+digiwx+shit
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instruments+digiwx+awos+shit
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instrument+company+digiwx+awos+s
hit
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instrument+company+digiwx+shit
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instrument+company+shit

<Pop. w Wątku] Aktualny Wątek [Nast. w Wątku>
  • [PECET] 25% DigiWx Users DISSATISFIED, Anonymous Remailer (austria) <=