Re: procesory energooszczędne?

Autor: Elves <nomail_at_nomail.com>
Data: Thu 19 Apr 2007 - 09:26:15 MET DST

Użytkownik "Reetah" <reetah@reetah.org> napisał w wiadomości
news:46266fd0$0$32261$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com...
> czy ktoś mógłby mnie oświecić w sprawie trybów pracy z oszczędzaniem
> energii wprowadzonych we współczesnych procesorach?

Płyty Asusa dla AMD (nie wiem jak z Intelem, może też) mają coś takiego jak:
AI Gear i AI Nap. Ze strony producenta:

- AI Gear:
To balance both system performance and quietness, AI Gear allows users to
choose from profiles to adjust CPU frequency and CPU Core voltage,
minimizing system noise and power consumption. Users can change the mode in
real-time under operating system to suit their needs

- AI Nap
With AI Nap, users can instantly snooze your PC without terminating the
tasks. System will continue operating at minimum power and noise when user
is temporarily away. It keeps downloading files or running applications in
quietest state while you're sleeping. Simply click keyboard or mouse, you
can swiftly wake up the system in few seconds.

Ale nie wiem czy i jak dobrze to działa.

pozdrawiam, Elves