Secure and jazz up ur system- free Download essential software at www.i-search.co.in

Autor: sftwrpro <sftwrpro_at_yahoo.co.in>
Data: Sun 28 Jan 2007 - 21:33:11 MET

To ensure the privacy , security and integerity of information that
resides in ur computer we all need some basic software. They cost us
early sometimes. Lets check it out why and what v require to ensure
to secure our system.
 THese are the main problems we generally face (no limited to these
only)
1. Unnecessary cluster of programs, v dnt require or having trial
expired. They have their keys in the registry, which are not easier to
remove.
2. Spyware, trojans, are all around.
3. Virus are ubiquitos. and so is the bad websites, pornography and
spying websites.

What we require to combat against these
1. Hijack this can identify and delete all the uncommon clussters and
preoblematic preocess.
2. Norton Antivirus which boast of very good database of virus can
ensure the security of the system to the large extent when it compared
to the other antivirus programs. but that doesnt means all other are
not gud. They are infact . Everyone has it some positive and
negatives.
3. Ad-aware by the lavaosft is the best anti spyware in my opinion. I
have used it and has given me good result till now.

Availableity:
All these softwares can be made available free of cost from the site
www.i-search.co.in/SoftwareDownload.html

Not just these there are many which I have accumulated which I have
deemed useful for my own pursuit and requirement..

Tanks.
sftwrpro