Alegro wysyłka za granice?

Autor: Kazik <bazanurkowa_at_diesel.com.pl>
Data: Thu 16 Feb 2006 - 09:00:01 MET

Witam jestem w tym temacie laikiem .
Co się może stać ???? czy nie strace ???
poniżej otrzymany rze zemnie e,mail -z góry dziekuje za pomoc .
Pozdrawiam Kazik

Hello, I write to purchase this item from you for my Father in the Lord Rev
E.P Jackson as a gift,for his new ordination as a Bishop/Vicar of Archbishop
vinning and the Diocese in Africa.The ordination ceremony will be comming up
in 8 days time and due to this fact i have decided to make you an offer of
1950,00 zł for the item and the shipping cost via EMS or PRORITY POST Express
delivery.However, i will make your your payment via International Money Gram
payment,Infact i want you to asure me that this item is in good condition also
assure me that as soon as you receive email approval confirmation from
International Money Gram payments that your money has been approved by
them,you will contact me immediately for the shipping address,Shipping upon
your payment confirmation approval,Please for God sake know that this item
must meet-up with the ordination day.You can get back to me with your fullname
contact address and your phone number. Thanks and God Bless

--
Wysłano z serwisu OnetNiusy: http://niusy.onet.pl