Robak

Autor: RG <rafal9991WYTNIJTO_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Data: Sun 13 Feb 2005 - 17:03:42 MET

czesc,
system w2k
od wczoraj walcze z jakims robakiem:
pokazuje mi sie w tray'u komunikat:
Your computer might be at risk

a czasami takze okno:
"Windows Security Center"

WARNING: Windows Firewall detected suspicious network activity on your
computer. Malicious software codes try to steal your privacy information, such
as credit card numbers, electronic mail accounts, financial data or passwords.
I have also been getting popups to webpages concerning gambling, porn, and what
not from it. Everything I have tried will NOT REMOVE it. I am going nuts and
pulling out my hair. The pop ups and alerts are causing my programs to close on
me at critical moments.

nie widze zadnego dziwnego procesu uruchomionego, ani HijackThis nic dziwnego
nie pokazuje!!

MKS ani NOD32 nic mi nie znalazly :(
RG

--