Re: Plyta pod serwer

Autor: RusH (rush_at_kiti.pulse.pdi.net)
Data: Fri 04 Oct 2002 - 14:22:43 MET DST

Wojciech Giersz <chektor_at_malenstwo.iinf.polsl.gliwice.pl> wrote in
e.pl:

>> a jak to sie robi ? :) serio bo sobie nie wyobraszam
>
> Nie wnikalem w rozwiazania konstrukcyjne chipsetu, po prostu wlozylem
> pamieci w plyte i odpalilem (Asus P2B-D) :)

lookam w SPEC do tej plyty i jak byk stoi

-4 DIMM sockets to support up to 1gb of SDRam

ale JAK ?? :)

powiem wiecej :

Virtually any configuration up to 1GB can be reached using any combination
of Kingston's 32, 64, 128, and 256MB modules

ba, znalazlem takie cos Propo plyty Tyana :

VIA Apollo Pro 133A chipset
VT82C694X and VT82C686B

Supports up to 2GB @ 100MHz (4 DIMMS)
Supports up to 1.5GB @ 133MHz (3 DIMMS)
Supports PC100/133 SDRAM

---
 no i teraz zglupialem :P
mam jeszcze to :
Intel(R) 82443BX chipset.
Main Memory
Support six memory banks using four 168-pin unbuffered DIMM.
Support a maximum memory size of 512MB (8M x 8) or 1GB (16M x 4) registered
DIMM only.
Support ECC(1-bit Error Code Correct) function.
Support 3.3v SDRAM DIMM.
nosz ... alb to :
As mentioned before, the chipset used on the board is the Intel 440BX
(coupled with the updated PIIX4E Bus Master Controller) which does allow
for a maximum DRAM size of 1GB.
.......... no to wychodzi na to ze iBX moze lyknac 8 bankuf a nie 6 jak mi
sie wydawalo :/
no i konkluzja :
"we could summarize that the BX chipset can support up to 8 rows of memory
for a maximum of 512Mb of memory (or 1Gb with registered DIMMs)"
TADA ! :)
a na koniec cos co tygrysy lubia najbardziej :
http://n.ethz.ch/student/sroland/ram_bx_faq.html
przydalobysie to przetlumaczyc cale i zapodac do FAQa
Pozdrawiam.
--
RusH   // BigTowerATX CaseMod
 http://kiti.pulse.pdi.net/qv30/masta.jpg :P