Fw: Market News Alert! -- ROYA

Autor: d771_at_go.ru
Data: Thu 18 Oct 2001 - 11:03:34 MET DST

Royal Finance, Inc. (OTCBB: ROYA)

MAJOR CONTRACT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HUGE NEWSLETTER COVERAGE NEXT WEEK FORROYA!!!

Next week, ROYA will be profiled by some major newsletters along withthe release of significant news regarding explosive sales for the Company. There will be huge volume and a strong increase in price for severaldays. The same newsletters that profiled MSTR will begin coverage onROYA. They brought MSTR from $ 1.12 to $3.25 in 8 days!! We know forcertain that the same groups are going to profile ROYA next week.

We are very proud that we can share this information with you so thatyou can make a profit out of it. It is highly advisable to take a positionin ROYA as soon as possible, today before the market closes, or on Monday.

Revenues for ROYA, a fully-reporting, multi-faceted financial servicesfirm, have skyrocketed 500% higher this year due to 9 Federal Reserveinterest rate cuts, placing rates at their lowest levels in almost 4decades.

ROYA is experiencing record breaking loan volume, real estate sales,and mortgage refinancing as the rush is on with rates having droppedto bargain basement levels.

The stock has already bounced sharply from its 52-week low and will continuemoving up immediately. We believe the stock could easily reach $5 inless than a month.

Good luck and watch ROYA fly next week!!