Save 85% On Your Phone Bill: Cheap USA & International Rates!

Autor: Telecard Express (telecardexpress_at_webmailstation.com)
Data: Sun 07 Oct 2001 - 18:34:49 MET DST

If your Long Distance Rate is more than a
Half-Cent Per Minute Rate, you're paying too
much!!! Stop paying those Outrageous Rates for
Long Distance and International calls! The
Half-Cent Calling Card is the Absolute Best
Prepaid Calling Card in America today! The $20
Half-Cent Calling Card allows you to talk anywhere
in the USA 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week at a
Half-Cent Per Minute Rate for a maximum of 3,910
minutes!

At http://www.telecardexpress.com/ we have the
most competitive International Calling Cards
with 1 Cent Per Minute rates to hundreds of
countries! We also have the best No Connection
Fee Calling Cards with a low $0.04 Per Minute
USA Rate! Receive a FREE Gift Certificate with a
Calling Card purchase. Start saving 85% or more
over All Major Long Distance Carriers on your
long distance, intrastate and international calls.

If you need a Great Residential USA Flat Rate,
visit Telecard Express now and save online now at
http://www.telecardexpress.com/ . We have the New
30 Day Flat Rate Calling Card with No Hidden
Charges, No Connection Fees, No Paperwork, No Time
of Day Restrictions, and No Contracts to Sign!
Call by the Month, not by the Minute! You pay one
flat rate, regardless of the number of in-state or
out-of-state calls you make when you call anywhere
in the 48 contiguous states. TALK BY THE MONTH NOT
BY THE MINUTE! Receive a maximum of 42,000 minutes
of talk time per month for only $79.00!

Internet users will love the Ultra Fast DSL
Internet Access for only $49.95 by Verizon, a
leading broadband provider with one of the
largest DSL Networks in the U.S. This is simply
the best value for cost and speed available. DSL
is 50 times faster than a 28.8 modem connection.
Apply now at http://www.telecardexpress.com

Enjoy the online convenience of One-Stop Shopping
for all your wireless communication and accessory
needs. We have the Absolute Best online source for
the Biggest Selection of Cellular/PCS Phones,
Domestic and International Calling Cards,
DSL Internet Access, Pagers and Accessories at
the lowest discount prices available. Visit our
One-Stop Shopping website now for Unbeatable
Deals and Online Specials at http://www.telecardexpress.com

Start your own Telecommunications Business today!
We can show you how to receive FREE Long Distance
when you join as an Affiliate and refer only two
customers per month. Visit our web site now and
join the TELECARD EXPRESS AFFILIATE PROGRAM at
http://telecardexpress.com/affiliateprogram.shtml
Email: telecardexpress2_at_yahoo.com