Tami thought you'd be interested in this!!!!!!!!!!

Autor: mikeee123_at_lopermanagement.com
Data: Sat 06 Oct 2001 - 11:42:32 MET DST

Dear Friend,

I have lost 20 pounds in the last 30 days. I knew that after we'd spent so

much time and wasted a lot of money on useless diet products that you'd be

eager to hear about my success. I've finally discovered a great product and it really

works like it says it's going to! This wonderful diet aid is called BERRY TRIM PLUS.

It is very reasonably priced and it is totally natural so we won't suffer from any of

the nasty side effects we've experienced in the past. The main ingredient is a berry!

A little ol' magic Brindall Berry, How much more natural could that be!!!

So many of the diet products make untrue claims and we've spent up to $100.00

on just a bottle of 30! This product is so-o different. You just take a little

tablet before meals with a glass of water and whamo the appetite is almost

gone and it burns off the extra fat your body has stored.
Please try this

product, I know it will work for you too. I look and feel so much better and

you just have to experience this for yourself. Take care and good luck.

Tami in Delaware

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

This message is brought to you by BerryTrim Affiliate #3bae052b00de888a.

We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received.

Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.