Re: Kyro II i Delphi 5

Autor: vertex (vertex_at_box43.gnet.pl)
Data: Tue 14 Aug 2001 - 15:06:31 MET DST

Oficjalna odpowiedz serwisu technicznego STM na ten (i podobne) problemy to
sterowniki 8.xxx
Probowales takich ? A to pelny tekst :

" Icon and mouse corruption is fixed in 8.xx. The 256Mb problem is still being
investigated because we have huge troubles actually reproducing it in house
which is the first step needed to figure out what goes wrong. We did find that a
subset of the problems were due to a missing AGP driver install, mainly users
with mixed VIA/AMD systems who installed VIA but not the AMD AGP driver. DivX
issue is also seen on Matrox cards and is fixed in 8.xx."
"The lads at Power VR know about all of these issues and they are working on
getting them resolved. The 8.xx series of drivers will be out very soon (~ 1
week) and I have been told that most, if not all, of these problems will be
addressed. "

Info pochodzi z 12-08-2001, wiecej mozesz zobaczyc na
http://www.voodoosource.net/reviews/prophet4500/page9.shtml

pozdro
Jancio