Maillist about electronics [OT]

Autor: Snail Instruments (snail_at_iol.cz)
Data: Sun 01 Jul 2001 - 16:21:01 MET DST

Hi guys,

I'm seeking a maillist dealing with single chip processors, microcontrollers, programmeable devices and (micro)electronics in general. I hope this one is close enough to find someone knowledgable. Thanks for the bandwith.

Regards,

Josef

P.S. Thanks to the close relationship between our languages I can read Polish with some difficulties but certainly cannot write a word, so I choosed 'universal English'.