Do you want to average a 40-50% Close Ratio?!?

Autor: sstaples2_at_canada.com
Data: Wed 21 Mar 2001 - 14:41:06 MET

The Leads

IMPROVE YOUR CLOSE RATIO!

MORTGAGE BROKERS ... This Is For You!
The average close ratio of our clients is 40-50%!

We Find The Best Internet Leads For You

For over a year now iNet Leads has been providing Mortgage Brokers with quality Internet leads. These people have asked for a quote and they are looking for you to call them!!

Our lead programs can get you the clients you want!

There are several required fields that must be filled out so you have the information you need in order to assist your potential clients.

Our leads are exclusive to you! We guarantee that leads sold to you will not be sold to anyone else…our competitors charge you additional for exclusivity.

We've done the research…our competitors are generating the same types of leads and selling them to you at almost 4 TIMES THE COST!

STOP doing what doesn't work!

  • Stop wasting your money on mailings that only generate a 1% response!

  • Stop spending hundreds, maybe thousands, on newspaper ads!

  • Stop counting on the yellow pages to do the work for you!

    We know the amount of competition facing all of you…Don't Be Outdone!

Ready to find out more?

 Leave a message on my 1-minute voicemail and I will return your call at my expense. There is no obligation just for calling.

702-548-7302

Brokers are discovering that iNet Leads are the best way to advertise…See for yourself!

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Krystina

Like to be removed from this mailing? Just reply with the word "remove" in the subject line.