Re: Firma plyt glownych - jak the BEST ?

Autor: Bartek Nagorny (bnagorny_at_kk.kalisz.pl)
Data: Mon 19 Jun 2000 - 11:25:59 MET DST

Pewnego dnia, Wojciech Giersz na pl.comp.pecet napisał(a):

>uzytku. Zwykle im sie udaje, ale nie zawsze (vide HPT) -- wtedy dokladaja
>cos innego, lub zmieniaja stary element (HTP370 :) ) i jest ok. :)

BTW 2x John Tsai johntsai_at_abit.com.tw z Abita nt HPT3xx:

"We have to admit that didn't put much manpower in this NG in the past
months, but, we are looking into hpt366 issues with high priority now.
Please give us a little time to test and debug."

"We are not going to ignore any problem about hpt366 and a series of
hpt370 products are on the way. We will focus on UDMA66/100 with
much more manpower and hope solve the any problem soon."

--
Bartek
bnagorny_at_kk.kalisz.pl , PGP 5.x key id:0xDB53615D