Re: Glosniki i USB

Autor: Rafal Wlodarczyk (rafal_at_unforgettable.com.spamproof)
Data: Wed 30 Dec 1998 - 21:56:48 MET

Acha, może to Cię zainteresuje:

Can I use these speakers if I don't have USB?
We have put an analog input into the speakers so that anyone with a sound
card can use these speakers. To make use of the digital features though, you
do need the USB port. If you have an older computer and want to buy new
speakers, our USB speakers are a great choice because they will work with
your computer, and when you upgrade your computer you can then make use of
the other benefits of USB.

(fragment FAQ from http://www.usbaudio.philips.com/ban_support.cfm )