inks, medias

Autor: prosp_at_proterians.net
Data: Sat 28 Nov 1998 - 13:39:34 MET

Dear Sir

Transfer inks for H.P. ink jet printers and plotters, as well ink jet
copiers, bulk
Transfer inks for every Encad Novajet and clones, bulk
Transfer inks for Epson Stylus color 800/850/1520 and 3000 in cartridges

and
bulk.
also:
Dye inks
Glossy inks
Pigmented inks
UV+ inks
Oil based inks
Indelible inks
waterproof inks
Transparencies inks
Specific inks for flashing ( separation of the colors)

Specific colors: some plotters are using complementary colors like
green, Orange, light cyan & magenta. For every of our inks we can
provide specific colors in bulk, is only question of volume.

Medias: we are offering a wide range of medias:
Coated color paper 1440 DPI, mat image and mat graphic-image from 90g up

to 230g
waterfast papers
Waterproof papers
Casting and H.Q. Photo paper from 120g up to 250g
waterproof Photo paper
Photo paper printable both sides
Self adhesive photo papers
Films