Re: 80 minut muzyki

Autor: Luke (lucas_at_temida.umcs.lublin.pl)
Data: Tue 21 Jul 1998 - 06:35:05 MET DST

Znalazlem cos takiego na http://www.cd-brennen.de/ :

Starting on August 15, 1998, we will offer the recordable
discs TDK SCWA-ETC80A-X with a capacity of 80 min. We
don't know the price so far, so please don't already order
these ones.
   But if you own a CD-Recorder from Yamaha (200, 400,
2260, 4260, 401 & 4001), Plextor or Teac (only 55S) then
you will be able to use the full amount of capacity on a
recordable disc (maybe there are some more recorders).
    With CDRWIN form Golden Hawk Technology these
CD-Recorders are capable of writing more than the
specified 74 min - it depends on the real capacity of the
CD-R.
   We have tested some recordable discs and we advise to
use the following ones (the time is the real capacity, tested
by ourselves and it can vary from CD-R to CD-R):
MAXELL CD R74H (not XL!), gold, 78:02 min
RICOH CD-R 74, gold-green, 78:10 min
YAMAHA CDM12Y 74T, green, 77:35 min
    We do not not guarantee this size. Please test these
recordable discs on your equipment before buying a lot of
them at your local computer store!

--
Pozdrawiam               wWw
Lukasz Saran            (o o)