Make Your Business BOOM!

Autor: Jessie Young (jess_at_colois.com)
Data: Wed 28 May 1997 - 19:49:42 MET DST

First month hosting is half off!

Looking for a home for your website? Look no further! We provide the best
hosting around. With our low pricing, you can have your website on the
Internet in no time! Our servers are sitting on a T3 which means that
access to your site will be very fast! We can also register your domain
name for you and host it on our servers. And if you want us to secure a
domain name for you (registering a domain name for later use) , no problem!
 If you are in need of web development, we do that too. Here are our
rates for these services:

Domain name registration: $100
Domain name securing: $10
Domain Hosting: $25/mo
FULL Domain/FULL POP: $125/mo
Web development: $40/page

For more information, please email us at:

info_at_colois.com