Co jest z tym Windows-em 95 ???

Autor: rafamiga_at_polbox.pl
Data: Tue 15 Apr 1997 - 19:15:28 MET DST

* Crossposted in PL.COMP.PECET
* Crossposted in HOA.MAIL
* Jacek Piskozub -> All, PL.COMP.PECET (Sun Apr 13 1997):

 JP> Paradoksalnie W95 z TCP/IP jest w internecie bezpieczniejszy niz Linux
 JP> w rekach uzytkownika, ktory nie chce/nie umie zainstalowac najnowszych

        Na takiej samej zasadzie, jak samochod ze sprzetowym ograniczeniem
szybkosci do 30 km/h. NARESZCIE BEZPIECZNY POJAZD DLA NASZYCH KLIENTŕW.

 JP> patchy. Sprobuj sie wlamac do maszyny, ktora defaultowo nie ma
 JP> zadnych demonow sieciowych ;-)

        May 1st, 1997, Redmond, WA. Today, Microsoft(r) announced a new
strategy for the future Windows<tm> system. Company's spokesman said, quote,
"Since the dangers of internet are growing without any control we're glad to
announce our Windows 95 is the SAFEST operating environment in the history of
computing. Since it has no build-in internet protocols, except PING, it's
literally impossible to break into a computer running this system. This idea
came after a massive pre-release research Microsoft took months before Windows
95 package due date. Almost 99,9% of the Windows 3.1 users didn't serve a single
internet protocol in the net and were satisfied with it.
        By not including any internet protocol, except PING, in the 95 system,
we're sure it will be considered a BIG step into the future of SAFE operating
systems. May I point out that we were the FIRST to do so!
        The next relase of Windows 95, codename Memphis, will prevent internet
penetration even further since it will not support event the very unsafe PING
protocol and users won't be able to install ANY software that uses dangerous
internet protocols. The software developpers will be forced to use the new
Microsoft Internet Protocol API [MIPAPI] which our company will be selling to
anyone willing to implement it for a small fee per copies sold. MIPAPI will
protect users not only from being hacked over the net but also will prevent
spreading child pornography by examining every JPG and GIF image user
downloads."
        Later that day, company's chairman, Bill Gates released a statement,
quote, "The Net is a terrible thing, even worse than Oracle's horrible NC and
the primitive Netscape Navigator software. No one controls it and that is
unacceptable -- at least 99,9% of our customers say so. In the near future,
Windows NT5, codename Windows Millenium, will work only in the SAFE and RELIABLE
Microsoft Network environment whith no child pornography, vulgarisms, illegal
activities or user exploitation. MSN is safe, since all the packets circulating
it the network are checked first by our revolutionary Microsoft Proxy Validator
Millenium software. I think millions of already satisfied customers will turn
their attention from the HORRIBLE, dark age of internet and look into the BRIGHT
future using our Microsoft Exploder Millenium package we'll be releasing next
month." Although Bill Gates refused to talk about port 135 problem and huge
security holes in the current Windows NT4 version, the stock market reacted very
quickly to this news -- the Microsoft figures gained 20 points on NASDAQ that
day.

 JP> Brak bezpieczenstwa w W95 dotyczy dostepu bezposredniego. To jednak
 JP> system na komputer _osobisty_, oczywiscie na zaden serwer sie nie
 JP> nadaje. Tu sie zgadzamy.

        Pozwol, že nie skomentujŠ reszty.

                                                tr/rafal/wiosna/;
... http://www.polbox.pl/raf free.polbox.pl admin