Dlaczego uzywamy M$ Office

Autor: Gregorio Kus (Grego_at_RMnet.IT)
Data: Fri 28 Jun 1996 - 03:50:32 MET DST

Specjalnie dla Slawka, dyskusja z pewnej amerykanskiej mailinglisty:

/------------------------------------------------------------------------
>We will unfortunately ALWAYS be a Microsoft office, because:
>
> 1. "The boss" uses Windows at home, and he absolutely refuses to hear
> one single word about *any* alternatives.
>
> 2. "The head of accounting" uses Windows at home, and he refuses to
> hear one peep about *any* alternatives, either.

99% of those folks do not have the backround to choose an operating
system. 99% of those folks buy a pre-configured system and never touch
it. All they know is what was given to them.

These folks believe that MicroSoft invented everything
that a computer does. That is obviously not true. It's a classic
case of uninformed people making strategic decisions.